It is our duty is to enrich our resident’s minds, nourish their spirit, and provide for their care needs, thereby enhancing their lives.
We resolve to be the most innovative and insightful senior care communities to best serve the interests and needs of our Residents, Employees, and Communities.
We will design services that engage our residents, staff and families in the continued development of our Mission and Vision by offering programming and services that:
- Offer opportunities for personal, emotional and spiritual growth
- Enhance occasions for social inclusion, active citizenship and personal development through inter-generational activities
- Recognize staff for the delivery of quality care
- Providing staff with education that endorses our Mission and Values, supports them in their job duties, and fosters a caring team environment that instill compassion and understanding in all we do
- promote the interaction of residents, family and staff in a social manner to gain a better understanding of the residents personal and emotional condition and needs
Nazareth understands entrusting your loved one into the care of others to be a difficult and emotional experience. Our professional and compassionate staff are trained to listen so that your needs and the needs of your loved one are met. Should our discussion with you and evaluation of your loved one reveal our services to be insufficient for your loved one, we will work with you in locating a more appropriate level of care. Our focus is to ensure each person locates the most appropriate living environment for their personal and physical needs.
We offer families many care options and affordability from which to choose so that your loved one receives essential services provided with dignity, without sacrificing quality. Arrange a tour today by completing and submitting the information form for the facility in which you are interested.